If you love cheese cake and peanut butter, you are gonna love this Peanut Butter Cheese Cake recipe. It s so easy to make.
- 1 cup peanut butter natural
- 3/4 cup of swerve
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 16 oz of cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups of whipping cream (can make your own out of heavy cream, vanilla, and swerve confectioners sugar)
- 2 cups of crushed fine pecans (crush in food chopper or food processor)
- 1 tablespoon of butter (melted to put in pecans)
- 3 tablespoons of swerve to put in pecans once chopped
- bar of unsweetened chocolate for topping
- preheat oven to 350 F or 176C
- crush pecans in food processor till very fine and place in a small bowl.
- add 1 tablespoon of melted butter and 3 tablespoon of swerve and mix well.
- butter a 9 inch spring form pan.
- add the pecan topping to the spring form pan and smooth down with a measuring flat spoon, place in the refrigerator for around 20 to 30 minutes (the longer the better)
- in a large bowl add peanut butter, 1/4 cup of softened butter and mix with mixer.
- Blend in blend in the eggs
- next add coconut floor and mix (will be lumpy)
- in a separate bowl mix heavy whipping cream and cream cheese til nice a fluffy, then added sugar and mix for about 30 seconds.
- add this peanut butter mixture and blend for about 45 to 50 seconds.
- pour mixture in the spring form pan and place in oven and cook for 1 hour (To keep cake from cracking so bad add a small pan full of boiling water) Be careful don't get burned
- be sure to check center after about 55 minutes with toothpick. if toothpick comes out clean its done
- take out of the oven and cool for about 30 minutes then transfer the whole pan to the refrigerator to chill for 4 to 6 hours.
- remove from fridge and take off the spring form pan.
- add cool whip and shave some chocolate from a bar over the top. (can also melt chocolate and once its room temperature pour over the whipped cream)
Notes if you add the whipped cream and chill for another hour it taste better
Prepping and cooking time around 1 hour 20 minutes (chill t ime 4 to 6 hours )
Nutritional Value per slice
Net Carbs 6.8g