I love baby Back Ribs so tried to make a low carb version or some call it dirty keto ..lol. This is the best ribs I have ever made and will be making them again very soon. And I love the fact that they are very low in carbs.
Look at how tender the meat turned out. It was succulent and I woofed it down like I hadn't eaten in forever. LOL
- Full Rack of Baby Back Ribs with at least 10 to 12 ribs ( 3 pounds)
- 24 oz of beef broth
- 2 tablespoons of sugar free maple syrup
- 2 cups of water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup of G Hughes Sugar free BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- In a large cooking pot add beef broth, maple syrup, water and butter
- Cut ribs in to 2 or 3 sections and place in pot.
- Cook on medium to low for at least 30 mints.
- Remove ribs from pot and set as side for a few mints.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place ribs in a large baking dish and brush the barbecue sauce all over the ribs. Cover with tinfoil and place in the oven.
- Cook for another 25 to 30 mints and repeat adding the sauce this 3 or 4 times as they are baking so they will be coated really good. I added mine ever 10 minutes.
- Remove foil and coat with sauce one last time and place back in the oven on broil for 3 to 5 mints. Be sure to check every few mints so they don't burn.
Servers 4 to 5 people Cooking And Prep Time 1 hour and 20 minutes
Nutritional Value based on 2 (4 oz ribs)
Net Carbs 4.4g
Sugar 0.65 g