I thought I'd never get to eat a cheese cake again while living the keto lifestyle. OMG this Turtle Cheese Cake is the bomb. If you love cheese cake you gotta make it.
Nutritional Value per serving
- 32 oz cream cheese (4 boxes)
- 4 eggs
- 1 ½ cup Swerve
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
Topping Recipe Below Directions
- In a large mixing bowl add softened cream cheese and eggs and blend with mixer.
- Add in sour cream and blend on low
- Add swerve and mix on low.
- Next add lemon juice and almond extract blend on low till nice and smooth
- Pour mixture into a 9” Spring form pan.
- Bake at 350 F or 176 C uncovered for at least 50-60 min before checking. Your cheese cake should slowly be rising. Go ahead and Bake for another 15 to -20 minutes watching closely. The outside of the cheese cake should be solid and firm. The center may be a little soft.
- Once finished take out of the oven and place in the refrigerator for at least 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve with pecans, chocolate syrup and caramel syrup on tops. Recipe below.
Caramel and Chocolate Sauce Ingredients
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons of swerve
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- Over medium heat add butter and swerve together in a medium sauce pan and cook till mixture starts to bubble.
- Slowly add the heavy cream while whisking the ingredients. Be sure to watch because it will rise but will go back down as you whisk.
- Next add your vanilla and whisk for at least 3 or 4 more mints till it boils and thickens.
- Divide this in half by placing half in a microwavable bowl. Add 1/4 a cup of pieces of unsweetened chocolate or Lilly's chocolate and place in the microwave for 1 moment to let chocolate melt. If not melted put in another 30 second. Stir till chocolate is thoroughly mixed. Let each mixture cool for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add you pecan pieces and drizzle the caramel and chocolate sauce over of your cheese cake, serve and enjoy.