This is without a doubt delicious!!!
When I saw this recipe I had my doubts but wanting something sweet got the best of me and when I saw it had peanut butter and cream cheese in it I was sold. The only thing different I did was use stevia in the raw packets and it worked just as well. They are only 2 carbs each. Was amazing trust me!
I use the amazon fresh quit a few times each month so it really helps me to save using this.
Peanut Butter Fluff Fat Bombs
- 1/2 C Heavy Whipping Cream about 1 cup whipped
- 4 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 2 1/4 Tablespoon Natural Peanut Butter
- 5 Tablespoons Swerve Confectioners ( I used 5 packets of stevia in the raw)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 square unsweetened chocolate (shaved)
- In a medium-sized bowl, beat heavy whipping cream until it almost doubles in size.
- In a separate bowl add the softened cream cheese, natural peanut butter, swerve, and vanilla then beat with a mixer until the fluff is smooth and creamy.
- Combine to two and mix on low until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Grate unsweetened chocolate shavings on top.
Note: Best if kept in the refrigerator overnight and served the next day
Calories: 169kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 95mg | Potassium: 79mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 10.9% | Calcium: 3.4% | Iron: 1%