I love Queso Dip and when I found out it can be made with cauliflower I had to make and try it. OMG pick up your tongue 😋😋 it's that good.
Make yourself a nice veggie tray with some good keto friendly veggie. Bake some cheddar cheese nachos in the oven and you got a party going on. Hope you enjoy this a much as I did.
- 2 cups of chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese
- 3 cloves garlic (pressed)
- 1 tablespoon Jalapenos pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup of diced tomato
- 1/4 cup of diced scallions
- 2 pieces of cooked bacon (chopped)
- 1.2 teaspoon of Cilantro
- Fill a large pot with about 2 inches of water and place a steamer basket inside the pot
- Add cauliflower and cook for about 15 mints till nice and tender.
- Transfer the cooked cauliflower to a blender or food processor and 1 tablespoon of water, cheddar cheese, minced onion, Jalapeno pepper, salt and pepper and fresh pressed garlic. Blend until smooth. If to think add another tablespoon at a time of water till smooth.
- Pour dip in a dipping bowl garnish with scallions, chopped tomato, bacon and cilantro.
- Add veggies for dipping or make some cheddar cheese chips.
Total Cook Time 25 minutes Serves 6 to 8 people
Nutritional Value Per Serving